- When is the visiting hours?
- Is there any canteen at Kuala Penyu Hospital?
- What is the Hospital charge rate?
- Is the hospital responsible for patient / next of kin loss of property?
- What are the emergency cases for treatment in the Emergency Department?
- What documents to bring to be exempted from payment?
- Do all admitted infectious diseases get exempt from payment?
- Who can get hospital bill exemption or discount
- Is Kuala Penyu Hospital a government hospital?
- How many beds are there in Kuala Penyu Hospital?
Monday – Thursday
12:30pm - 2.00pm
4:30pm - 7:30pm
11.30am - 2.00pm
4.30pm - 7.30pm
Weekend and Public Holiday
12:30pm - 7:30pm
Yes, all kinds of contagious diseases are excluded.
[ Back to Index ]
Back to Index